Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Book

I am going to have to figure out a way to write a new book and somehow dovetail it with the documentary. I good starting point would be my three articles (Journal of Coptic Studies, Journal of Early Christianity and the one Harvard rejected). I'm thinking of doing it on the throne a title like Ex Cathedra go after an academic publisher and excite them about my throne the most exciting discovery since the Qumran texts. I think I will divide the book into (1) the history (2) the inscription (3) the iconography (4) the connection with Peter I (5) the connection with Secret Gospel of Mark (6) the connection with Marcion and heresy (7) the connection with Philo and then a more general discussion of the violence in third and fourth century Alexandria.

I think it will work.


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.