Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update About the Sales of My Book

I get all these attacks from the religious people hoping, wishing and dreaming that the reason my book appears at the ridiculously low price of $3 with some resellers at Amazon is because the Real Messiah is a big bust. Of course, being an insecure person, I sent off an email to its American distributor asking if Jim West and J P Holding might in fact be right. I just got an email back from their publicity department who did some investigation for me. She writes:

Thanks for sending this to me via email—now I understand what you’re asking a little bit better!

Amazon.com authorizes the sale of used items. The resellers are individuals that have either purchased your book or those who got their hands on one of the publicity copies that I sent out. They are not associated with either Amazon or Sterling and there isn’t anything we can do to prevent them from reselling the book at a lower price. The good news is, they already purchased the book at full price—so no one is really losing anything.

Barnes and Noble has sold this book nicely. We have a few hundred copies left in the warehouse.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

MP

Megan Perritt, Associate Publicist
Sterling Publishing
387 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016


So let the haters hate. What you see and what you infer from what you see is not always the same as what is.

Indeed it's for that very reason I wrote the book in the first place.

BUY MY BOOK. SERIOUSLY. WHAT CAN YOU BUY TODAY FOR $3?



And I make no apologize for my 'sales pitch' here and in other posts. I am Jewish, through and through. Generations of salesmen, generations and generations of traditions about the real messiah and I am not becoming a goy just to please the goyim in order to help sell my book.

As the great poet Jimi Hendrix one sang, 'I am what I am thank God, some people don't understand, help them God.'

With love always


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.