Thursday, September 10, 2009

Latest Sales Rankings for My Book

Bart Ehrman, Jesus Interupted (Harper One) 1,612
Borg, Crossan, the First Paul (Harper One)
2,698
Stephan Huller, the Real Messiah (Watkins), 22,766

My publisher spent literally nothing on promoting my book. I have done everything. The other guys have Harper Collins on their side and years of authoritative works under their belt.

If you want to read an interesting bookbuy the Real Messiah here.

My only question now is whether I mention this 'ritual castration' stuff in my new book. Part of me wants to write this straightforward - not so controversial - argument in favor of the Alexandrian tradition. Maybe the Copts will even like me.

The other part of me says, 'Be you are, go where you want to go.' I've always listened to that side of my personality. But look where it got me so far ...



Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.