Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bob Price Just Reviewed a Manuscript I Wrote When I Was Still In Diapers

You know my mother and I have this pathological obsession about avoiding talking about the past. In my mother's case, being a survivor of the Third Reich - and her and her mother surviving in five years in Switzerland of all places without a penny in her pocket - you can understand the silence. In my case, it's just a product of my general misanthropic character.

So as you can imagine I almost cringed when Bob Price recently reviewed a manuscript I sent to him when I was still a virgin. Wow! I am very appreciative of the attention. I just don't know if I want to see what I wrote when I was twenty years old.

Porco Dio ...


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.