Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chapter Seven of the Mimar Marqe (the One I Just Cited) IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TEXT TO MAKE SENSE OF SECRET MARK and the Original Meaning of Christianity (a Secret Meaning Stripped from Christianity By Its Imperial Masters Later in Its History)

I will be busy for most of today but I wanted to make clear to my readers that this passage is what led to my writing of my Real Messiah. Of course, my work has not changed anyone's thinking in the world just yet. Nevertheless - as I shall demonstrate over the course of this week - I believe this great passage is the Rosetta Stone to reestablish truth in Christianity once again.

Just a hint. The repeated reference to the word 'THEN' (which MacDonald recognizes points to some great lost mystical secret) is key. The word translated as 'then' in Aramaic is titah (from the Greek tote). Yet the name 'Titus' in Greek is preserved in Samaritan Aramaic as 'Titah' (just as Marcus = Marqah i.e. both in the vocative tense see Florentin's study). TitaH IS the 'father' of Marqe in the Samaritan chronicles. I will explain all these mysteries shortly.

The important thing to 'get' for the moment is that Marqe is declaring that Moses predicted the coming of Titus to reestablish Palestine as a Paradise for Israel AFTER the Jewish revolt of 70 CE.

I know this sounds crazy but - at least for now (until I get a chance to explain everything) look at my previous reference to Gaius (Caligula) in chapter three and my explanation of that chapter

And yes IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SECRET MARK. Again, I know it sounds crazy but let me give my readers another clue. It is OBVIOUS that chapters six and seven originally formed one continuous text. Just look again and you'll see it.

In other words, Marqe is saying that Moses went through the waters, the angels 'redeemed him' and Israel and then they received Israel. Doesn't anyone see this as the very context of the reference that "after six days (i.e. on the seventh day) Jesus told him what to do, and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God"?

No? Not yet? Well luckily we have all week to sort it all out ...


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.