Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I Didn't Know There was a Mythicist Position on the Church Fathers ..."

I have been posting on threads over at the Freeratio site after one of the participants asked me to explain my position on Mark and Marcion. It has a certain charm, I have to admit. It is nice to engage people directly. But I keep running into these people who argue that the Church Fathers were 'fictions' and so, they argue, their opinions can be dismissed.

Anyway, I concluded one of my last posts "I didn't know that there was a mythicist position on the Church Fathers." I have been chuckling about it to myself for the last hour.


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.