Friday, September 10, 2010

Around the Creators of New Values Revolves the World: -- Invisibly it Revolves. But Around the Actors Revolve the People and the Glory: Such is the Course of Things.

I have so many things to tell the world. Really I do. We are on the verge of so many big things. I just have to keep my mouth shut (which is very difficult for me to do). You have no idea what big things are coming. It reminds me of the old saying "when the White Man goes into church and talks about Jesus. The Indian goes into his tepee and talks with Jesus." I am not the white man. Just be patient. It's harder for me to keep quiet than it is for you to keep waiting. Trust me.  I am born blabbermouth.  I have picked up nail biting as a habit.  Just a few more weeks, I keep telling myself.  Just a few more weeks


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.