Friday, February 4, 2011

Nailing a Paper to the Door of that Damn Secret Mark Conference.

Just so everyone is aware, my output has been severely restricted owing to the fact that I am spending 10 hours a day finishing whay I like to think will be the ultimate proof that the Letter to Theodore is authentic. It is a line by line, word by word comparison with the concluding section of the Stromateis (the Stromateis was originally seven books long not eight as we now possess). When I am finished here I am going to type it up as a scholarly article and LITERALLY walk over to the Canadian Secret Mark conference and nail it to their front door (whatever or wherever that is located - I might have to improvise).

I happen to have a massive family in Toronto whom I typically avoid seeing owing to my acquired dislike of all things Torontonian. Nevertheless, my paper will certainly be superior to all the half-baked presentations at this Canadian production. I am only doing this 'Luther thing' to give me an excuse to see my dear mother.

Mama, mach dir keine Sorgen. Ich bin nach Toronto kommen, nur um dich zu sehen ...


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.