Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's As If Someone Made a Documentary Film on the Secret Life of Morton Smith


There's a Man in the Habit of Hitting Me on the Head with an Umbrella from Christopher Hood on Vimeo.

Apparently those who were closest to Smith knew him to have been married for a very brief while.  Still in the process of researching that claim.  Smith was certainly not a homosexual.  Sorry, right wing ideologues. I'll explain everything as soon as I have my sources take video depositions at the end of May.  But it seems everything we've been told about Morton Smith's private life is complete bullshit.  All of this stuff seems to have come from a single vindictive source, I suppose.  Yet what does emerge from my exhaustive research and interviewing dozen of people is probably more damaging to his reputation.  So no one should think I am creating a hagiography.

It will all be in my book which I am putting together right now.  It will be a bombshell.  I am sitting on so much stuff - slander, lies, deceit, adultery, cheating, abortion, jealousy, revenge - and we haven't even gotten to talking about 'Secret Mark' yet.  I really need to find a publisher.  Any ideas out there where I should go?  I really need to get this in print.  I can't tell you how much stuff I have assembled already.


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.