Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Book Will Be Published in Italian

It was an incredibly nice surprise to find out that my book, the Real Messiah, will be published in Italian. I have been so busy piecing together the story behind Morton Smith's Mar Saba discovery that I have neglected to do almost anything else. Of course, I am planning to write another book on the subject when I complete all my research (which might take another year or two). Nevertheless I think the reader can see that I do attempt at least to do all my homework.

My son is going to Disneyworld next week, I have a book coming out in Italian, my wife doesn't have to see me for seven days.  Tutto bene qui ...


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.