Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This Site is Now a Top 50 Biblioblog

Well, it wasn't easy but this site is now a Top 50 Biblioblog.  I almost had to crash through the front window to do it.  I only have my readership to thank for this.  Let me say 'Thank you.'  This is one of the only accomplishments of my life (aside from discovering that only a cute dog does wonders for meeting women).  I include a picture of my Bichon as an illustration (see left).  The feat is more amazing considering I took off the last week of last month on vacation in Orlando.  I really appreciate people continuing to come to this blog during that period.

Now to continue to work to get my documentary made.  More on that later ...


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.