Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Regular Reader of this Blog Donates For the Tselikas Project

Received this email today:

Hi there Stephan!

I'm a regular reader of your blog and I also bought your book The Real Messiah last year. I'm willing to donate 100 euros.

Coincidentally I'm also from Sweden like Roger Viklund but I don't have a blog of my own or anything like that. My contributions are a few posts at the Freeratio forum, that's it. I'm just a layman interested in the roots of christianity and in Paul=Marcion in particular. It frustrates me to no end that so many believe Paul belongs to the 2nd century or even later.

I like and respect the work you have done and I've become heavily influenced by it. I have a Paypal account, so no problem. If the Mar Saba letter once and for all can be proved to be authentic, it would be a new paradigm and well worth 100 euros!

Best regards and keep up the good work!

Kent Friman


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.