Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Have Just Started Downloading the Most Amazing Photos of 18th Century Handwriting and Marginalia from Greek Monastic Libraries on My Facebook Page

I am so stupid I can't easily figure out how to download 40 MB files here or at any other file sharing site for that matter. Nevertheless I managed to pull it off with one service. The only problem is that you will have to befriend me on Facebook to see the photos. There is a whole story that goes with this, so you can't ask any questions. I am trying to make sure that the photos don't get distributed all over the web. The point of this is to make knowledge available to those who want it. Let me know if you want to see the best study ever taken on this subject. It is really, really impressive.


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.