Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Saw This Woman on Bill Maher Tonight


Palestinian Journalist Rula Jebreal.  She speaks five languages (Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, English and German).  She's very articulate for a bombshell.  It's really funny.  I bet if she was average looking people wouldn't be paying attention to her intelligence.  But I have to admit, I've never seen a woman this attractive and this smart in my entire life.  When people ask me what celebrity I find attractive, I truly haven't been able to come up with anyone for the last five years.  This woman is awesome and she's forty years old.  That's scary.


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.