Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Going For ONE HUNDRED Proofs that Clement Belonged to the 'Those of Mark' (the Marcosians) Heresy Condemned by Irenaeus

I have to go to bed but I am going to finally confirm what over twenty scholars before me have noticed. Clement was a so-called 'Marcosian' - one of 'those of Mark.' Of course the million dollar question now is who was Mark?

I am going to ultimately prove that the only sensible way to look at this relationship is that Irenaeus is demonizing the Alexandrian tradition. All the other authors before me cop out and say that Clement was 'influenced' by the heretics or that 'Marcus' might have been the thirteenth Patriarch of Alexandria of the same name or some other stupid cop out.

No my friends, the Marcosians are our earliest comprehensive mention of Alexandrian Christianity, 'Marcus' was St. Mark, and the apocryphal gospel mentioned in Irenaeus is ... Secret Mark.

In any event, we're at eighteen. Eighty two more proofs to go in order to cement the foundation of our revaluation of all values hitherto.

The real question is - how didn't anyone before me notice that Irenaeus was out to get Clement? As you'll see, Clement is SCARED, scared for his life. That's why he had to master hypocrisy and cover up his true beliefs.

I'd be scared too if the guy coming after me was well connected with one of the most-blood thirsty Emperors in history.

Oh, and if you don't think that Irenaeus was 'hunting down' heretics to have them tortured and killed - read the last paragraph of his Against the Heresies Book 1 ...

If you want to know the Jewish messianic truths behind Christianity buy my book, the Real Messiah here



Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.