Sunday, March 14, 2010

We Had an Important Visitor at this Blog Yesterday

I noticed that we had our first visitor from the tiny nation of Iceland yesterday. It is always nice to add new countries to our list of visitors. However the post that was visited - a stupid one I wrote about sending my book to famed Israeli billionaire and antiquities dealer Shlomo Moussaieff - makes it virtually certain that the visitor was none other than Moussaieff's daughter Dorrit Moussaieff, the First Lady of Iceland or her husband, the current President of Iceland, Mr Olafur Ragnar Grimsson (both of whom were mentioned in the article).  Isn't Google wonderfully predictable? 

Almost immediately afterwards, I saw someone else click on that link from New York which could be any relative that they forwarded the link to. I hope that on Monday I don't find out it was their American lawyer.

And you know I was looking at the picture of this nice Scandinavian married to Shlomo's beautiful daughter and I thought to myself, how on earth can this goy keep up with her?  He looks so straight laced and serious.  I guess variety is the spice of life.

Seriously, I don't think my Gentile readers know what it is like to be married to a Jew or a Jewess.  I think my wife deserves a medal for putting up with me (she's Catholic).  I see from various newspaper articles that Mr. Grimsson has his hands full as well!

It's like I always say - some people study ancient history and others live it (and relive it daily) ...


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.