Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Tests of the Jesus Wife Fragment Demonstrates Most Scholars Don't Know What They Are Talking About

I don't say this because I dislike scholars per se.  I think it has more to do with my mistrust of humanity in general.  The reality is that we are all bad judges of character and the 'truth' in general.  No matter what the debate is, we get it wrong.  I am not a believer in the ability of humanity to govern itself, to judge right from wrong so - the recent tests only confirm my low opinion of human abilities generally.  Scholars don't get too full of yourselves.  The rest of us aren't much better than you.  Of course we don't pretend to be 'experts'.  But that's another story.   


Email stephan.h.huller@gmail.com with comments or questions.


 
Stephan Huller's Observations by Stephan Huller
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.